Monday, October 03, 2005

Stuff: Saving the world from going crazy...

Its not exact science, when it comes to keeping one's sanity working away from home. For me every country is different. While in Korea, McDonald's on the weekends seems to do the job.

Bless the dear soul who invented the Big Mac Meal!

Just to show how serious the Koreans are about their green tea, here are two items I spotted on the menus within the vicinity...

Green-tea McFlurry, among other more 'Western' flavored ones. Guess which one it is...




Baskin Robbin's cake display...




Well, today (Sunday) was a little bit different. I had to deliver a very important package ~ A McFish sandwich. Kimberly, a friend from church was apparently having a wee crave after the service too.


Since she couldn't come, I grabbed a doggy bag, and delivered it to church on the way home.

It was an important delivery... Wouldn't want the sandwich to not arrive safely, resulting in Kimberly throwing a fit would we? Seat belts ON!



Another happy customer ~ Kimberly Bolling. Well, she probably wouldn't throw a fit anyway, even if I got her a kimchi burger... She's alright :)

And that was my Sunday ~ Spotting green foodstuffs and saving the world from going crazy.

3 Comments:

At October 03, 2005 7:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you noticed that the MacDonald's here tends to be much tastier/fresher than elsewhere?

I don't know if the one in Jeju is just really good, or if maybe I don't remember the ones back home in the US well enough, but I'm usually pleasantly surprised when I stop in for a Big Mac here.

 
At October 03, 2005 10:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

u know i will always go crazy over green tea or anything with green tea in it...*hint hint*

 
At October 08, 2005 1:47 AM, Blogger Stefan Ewing said...

g:

Funny thing is, the same seems to be true of Pizza Hut. Korean Pizza Hut pizzas are very tasty.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home