Thursday, November 03, 2005

Stuff: My new work boots...

Mr. YM Kim couldn't stand it anymore, seeing me wear my scruffy ol' work boots for the last few months... and so he did something about it!

Their company gets standard-issues, you see. So he rounded me up a pair of Semongs for free! Sweet little things they are... *Had to sand-paper out their company emblem though :P

Note the GORE-TEX label on the side. Now that is THE shit (in a good way)! Man, that stuff is water-proof, breathable, and not to mention expensive! They typically use them on mountain climbing gear such as outer layer jackets and shoes.


Thank you very much Mr. Kim!

2 Comments:

At November 03, 2005 1:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm i kinda still like ur timberlands better...they seem to have much more 'attitude' and characteristics instilled in them. i think i have a thing for vintage and grunge....

 
At November 04, 2005 12:54 PM, Blogger Kurios1978 said...

Ha ha ha Di.lir'i.us... Our choice of what we wear really is more a choice of function, rather than look.

A torn piece off that shoe by the steel toe could potentially lead to us getting electrocuted while working on electrical equipment. Some sites won't even allow me to step in with those shoes. So I had to change.

Anyway, yeah... I love Timberland. But I couldn't find them where I am! :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home