Monday, September 12, 2005

News: I nose-bled!

Flipping open the BBC news website on a Monday morning has always been a tradition for me. I always love to scoop up some of the tidbits they post on the side ~ a.k.a. THRASH news. Good way to cheer up the dread of Monday mornings at work.

So I guess this was how the people of Lyon (France) spent their weekend.... Awsome!

I marvel at what this guy does for art, and even more so, that he manages to convince people (THE MASSES!) to pose for him...... Hail Spencer Tunick!

Darn...... I forgot. I'm from a conservative Asian society!

4 Comments:

At September 13, 2005 2:37 AM, Blogger misskoco said...

To be honest it wouldn't take much convincing to get me to do it. Looks like fun, all except for the waking up at the crack of dawn. It's too bad that kind of thing probably wouldn't ever fly in Korea (especially not after Couch's recent wardrobe malfunction -- http://www.andongkim.com/articles/2005/08/koreanwardrobemalfunction.htm)

 
At September 14, 2005 10:24 AM, Blogger Kurios1978 said...

Ms. Koko,

Ha ha ha ha... I guess as much as it is open in Seoul, with the wrong occasion, the effects could be detrimental. Thanks for the link!

When are you posting on your blog again?! Its been awhile!

 
At September 15, 2005 5:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why is there absolutely no body hair on anyone in this picture on Tunick's site? Even the men have no hair. Do you think they shaved just for that?

 
At September 15, 2005 8:12 AM, Blogger Kurios1978 said...

Maybe clean-shaven is the in thing...... whether its up or down there. :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home