Wednesday, April 26, 2006

About me: Australian prospects

Guess all that hassle paid off, having to deal with my IELTS test, and persistence in haggling with my case officer, which if you remember ~ ended in disaster.

I am a permanent resident of Australia. :)

Only thing left for me to do, would be to make a flight into Australia, get my visa validated, and I will have free access to Australia for the next 5 years. I basically get equal rights with any Australian, except the right to vote, and the right to get on the dole in the next 24 months.

*D'uh! I've got hands and feet. I want to work, forget about social welfare!

Then again, with my job travelling all over the place, I have concerns about whether I'd be able to meet the requirement of living in Australia physically for an accumulated 2 of the next 5 years. But there seems to be a wee light in the yonder... more on that when it's all confirmed.

*I could leave Malaysia sooner than you think...

Ah well, I'll deal with whatever concerns when I get to them... Melbourne, here I come!

7 Comments:

At April 27, 2006 1:00 AM, Blogger Piffles said...

eeeh. melbourne.

 
At April 27, 2006 12:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Malaysia not good meh? Malaysia got CLEVER leaders, got GOOD quality Proton cars, got EQUAL right for every races. haih.....May god bless u!

Eddy.

 
At April 27, 2006 1:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That wee light in the yonder could be caused by a reflection from your light?? But... I see that you could be leaving Malaysia sooner than you think.... Hum......Maybe I can see you sitting behind a long exotic wood desk in Australia..

 
At April 27, 2006 11:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sigh.. I couldn't apply for PR because the course I studied isn't in demand.
Going to go the long route now.. will be applying via language skills!

 
At April 28, 2006 10:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey congrats!!!
:)
So when are you coming over for your first entry?
Will u be flying to Perth / Melb for the first entry?
Anyway... we'll catch up if you're flying in to Perth for the first entry.. ;)

 
At April 28, 2006 2:24 PM, Blogger Kaiting said...

heyyyyyyyyyyyy

COME TO PERTH LA... Have U forgotten your dear cousinSSSSS?????

 
At April 29, 2006 1:03 PM, Blogger Max said...

Eh? Seems you just left Korea for Malaysia, and now Australia?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home