Tuesday, November 15, 2005

PMS: They are investigating WHAT?!

Flipping open the Chinese newspaper this morning, I read of robbery on the second page. In the ordeal, the robber was pushing his luck with the woman he robbed and tied up, asking for oral sex favors. Instead, he got his man-hood bitten.



Yadi yadi yada... He escaped when the police finally showed up.

From what I read, I couldn't believe how they classified the investigations that followed. I quote:

"... this case has been classified according to protocol 377D (unnatural acts of sex) for investigation"




Some things just DO NOT make sense in my country. I mean... obviously this is robbery/rape. "Unnatural acts of sex" (in this case oral sex) would be the last thing that comes to my mind! They could have classified it under "intention to cause harm" or "robbery" for crying out loud!

Maybe it's just me (again), but I think this deserves a Pretty Much Senseless (PMS) tag on my posts!

5 Comments:

At November 15, 2005 4:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i never get it though. i mean, no matter how bad this guy wants to engage in... unnatural acts of sex... why would any robber put the most fragile part of his body into the jaws of the woman he is robbing? is he stupid?

 
At November 15, 2005 8:12 PM, Blogger Felix :O) said...

haha... that's a good one, ferg!

 
At November 15, 2005 11:39 PM, Blogger Sum said...

I actually read about this incident on the newspaper today.
Recently, I heard from someone that this 'unnatural act of sex' is actually illegal in this country! I dunno how true that is!!

 
At November 17, 2005 1:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Trust me, anything regards to missionary is consider illegal for this country ;)

 
At November 17, 2005 8:51 AM, Blogger Kurios1978 said...

Fergus: My thoughts exactly.

Sum & M@ri: Yes, it is illegal...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home