Monday, December 26, 2005

About me: My new chickmagnetronifying-atrracting'O-trapamajigit 4-wheeler.

Yo people! I will complain no more about the so-called "PMS Car Replacement Program". I love my new car. It's a Hyundai Accord* Sonata NF 2.0...

I will be behaving for the next few days, finding out how the car drives. When we've finally gotten to know one another, that's when the people on the road will have to watch out! *Evil laugh

Yipedeedodah yay!

*Kinda looks like a Honda Accord doesn't it? Guesses anyone?

I looked at 1998~2005 Accords. Similar, but not close. I swear I've seen it somewhere!

2 Comments:

At December 27, 2005 5:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL.

Perhaps Hyundai did that on purpose.

 
At January 01, 2006 7:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

doesn't hyundai have a fixation on jaguar? i know one of their sonatas looks EXACTLY like one of the jaguars from the back... and the front lights on that one looks like the mercs with oval front lights...

... it does look like the accord.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home